Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Domestic Discipline, of a sort

Whenever I get back from the gym, my body generally shuts down the ability to be active for roughly two hours or so. It's not just that I'm out of shape, but I guess all the heavy weights I tend to lift just take the fight out of me.

But after that I'm hit with a burst of manic, blood-pumping energy, the type of which really allows me to get shit done.

So it was no surprise that the Lady and myself began to clean up the house, in earnest. We have a large amount of guests over every week, and though they do try, when the vodka and the high grade beer begin to flow, cleanliness isn't really on everyone's mind.

She became frustrated with the general state of things, and to ease her problems, I began to play with her...a rough spank here, a tug of the nipples there, and plenty of me smelling the nape of her neck ( a personal favorite for both of us ).

This got the desired effect, which for once wasn't just the act of lovemaking, but to calm her anger down to a minimum so we could finish the job. I've read of households where the submissive does all the cleaning and is punished if it isn't up to snuff. I suppose we're different, using punishment to spurn us to finish the housework we both started. When my hand and her left cheek were burning with sensation, it was a reminder that there could be more down the line, once we finished cleaning.

I'm sure it isnt the standard way of doing things, but then again nothing we seem to do is the standard way of doing things.

No comments:

Post a Comment