Saturday, March 13, 2010

Lord Have Mercy

It was early on in our relationship when the topic of spanking came up. I had indulged in a couple of playful swats before this, mainly becuase she had ( and still has ) an amazing ass. So bubble-like, sticking out, wide and plump and firm.

So, as yound couples are wont to do, we began experimenting. One night, when settling in for bed, she decided to confess to me.

Lady: "I've got something to tell you."

Me: "Mm?"

Lady: "Two men hit on me today at work. Don't worry, I wasn't receptive to the idea, but I feel bad and figured I should tell you."

At this point, I have put my book down. I've lit a cigarette, staring to the ceiling with evil, dark thoughts running through my head. However, I still know I can play my cards right ( fairly easily ) and open some doors in the process.

Me: "And you feel guilty about this, I take it?"

Lady: "I feel like maybe I was sending some kinda unintentional signal. I feel bad about it."

Me: "Bad enough to allow me to punish you for it?"

What followed was a flurry of conversation. She, though reticent, was open to the idea, as pain had always kind of been a "thing" for her.

Without so much as a moment's pause, I had her on shoulders and knees, exposing all of her charms to me. I would be lying if I didn't have to restrain myself from digging in right then and there. I had to remind myself that this was for the purposes of punishment.

I was green, as they say. I'd always harbored a bit of a dominant and sadistic streak in my lovemaking, but I'd never unleashed it like this. Shakily, my hand spanked her bare ass, planting upon each cheek one excessively hard slap followed by two shorter ones. This continued for maybe 30 seconds before she begged off, and what I said next was shocking even to me.

Me: "You dont get to ask me to stop. You wanted me to punish you, and I'm not about to let you off lightly."

I swung for the proverbial fences on that last word, drawing out "lightly" to accentuate my hard smack, which was punctuated with her yelping. It was like I was possessed, another voice that was not mine erupting from deep in my belly. But I went with it. I spanked her until my hand couldn't stand it anymore. She was sobbing, but she was thanking me within that.

The Punishment concluded, I stole a taste. with the evidence of her arousal nearly matting my beard, I clutched her close in my arms and let my hands roam over her sore, fiery backside.

We made love better that evening than we ever had before.

We also never looked back.

No comments:

Post a Comment