Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Quick Smut Volume 1: New Hair

I had recently ordered her to stop shaving. I like a nice smooth surface as much as the next guy, but part of me really wanted to see what it would be like.

Fast forward to nearly a month later. She was getting prodigiously bushy, which created a great starkness of color against the almost pure white of her skin and the pink of her pussy.

And oh my, the fun we had. She's a bit of a pain pig, if she asks me to stop and I do, she'll become kinda perturbed by the whole thing ( another way our power dynamic is a bit odd, I suppose ). I should keep hurting her. She wants me to break her down into rubble. She wants me to destroy her and then have her thank me for it. And she most certainly wants me to grab a handful of that soft downy hair, like adornments to a temple, and pull as hard as I can while my fingers, tongue, and cock turn her into a whimpering mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment