Sunday, April 4, 2010

Implement Woes

I've been searching for a decent alternative to my hand, recently. Now don't get me wrong, my hand is one mighty bit of meat, wide and flat and rough from carpentry work and a penchant for cooking with my hands. But it does tire out, as anyone's will, and I want something with a little more of an...official bearing.

I want something that, once removed and brought into the open, my Lady will recognize as a sign that she's in for serious punishment.

We've a ping pong paddle, and it works pretty well, especially with the waffle-like rubber pads still intact. But it's short, so I cant get much of a good swing. We've a cheap rubber flogger, made up of stretchy strings not unlike the koosh balls of yore. It doesnt hurt so much, only stings really. On the plus side it gives her ass the most interesting cross-section of designs, thousands of little thin red marks blending into one another. But it just doesnt have the swing I want. I need something more powerful than my current roster--it's just plain not enough gun.

I've gone over the options, mostly at Stockroom-via-Sugarbutch, which has some amazing pices of work. It's all very inventive, things such as tire treads with handles on them, carpetbeaters, fiberglass canes, and this thing called an impression paddle that'll leave a big mark that reads "BITCH" or "SLUT" and such. My only problem with that last idea is the pupose of that paddle is to mark your sub, and while I'm behind that, you're really limited to one good swing per cheek before the words start to overlap and get jumbled. What am I supposed to do, only spank Lady twice? No ma'am, that dog won't hunt.

I'll more than likely end up making a nice paddle myself, because I can hardly pass up and opportunity to creat something, and I will keep y'all updated on the status of that. But part of me wonders if I shouldnt start saving up for this beautiful piece of work. Isn't it just so damn pretty? And I bet it hurts like a motherfucker, too.

1 comment:

  1. it is totally worth the investment for a good one. the slut/bitch ones are smaller than they look, and though you can turn them over because the words are only on one side, in my experience they're not the best. kind of fun to try to hit hard enough to get the word to stick, though :)

    that cherry wooden one is gorgeous, isn't it? swoon.

    ReplyDelete